As part of the larger endeavour to make experimental data from EU projects more available, Giantleap has published databases generated during the project.
- Diagnostic methods for automotive fuel cell systems, associated to report D1.4.
- Rejuvenation methods for automotive fuel cell system, associated to report D1.5.
- Results of experiments on balance-of-plant components, associated to report D5.3. This dataset is especially interesting since it is the first openly available data source for BoP components in FC systems; BoP components are actually the main source of failures in FC systems.
- Low-frequency EIS experiment on a full-size stack, associated to report D4.3.
- Bus range-extender demonstration, associated to report D6.3.