As part of the larger endeavour to make experimental data from EU projects more available, Giantleap has published databases generated during the project.
Data is immediately available for download from the Zenodo repository under the Open Data Commons‘ Open Database Licence. The following data sets are released:
- Diagnostic methods for automotive fuel cell systems, associated to report D1.4.
- Rejuvenation methods for automotive fuel cell system, associated to report D1.5.
- Results of experiments on balance-of-plant components, associated to report D5.3. This dataset is especially interesting since it is the first openly available data source for BoP components in FC systems; BoP components are actually the main source of failures in FC systems.
- Low-frequency EIS experiment on a full-size stack, associated to report D4.3.
- Bus range-extender demonstration, associated to report D6.3.